Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Sick Day in My Jammies and Zeeba Feet

I woke up this morning feeling kind of crappy and after was all ready to go, I decided to call it a day before I headed out. I got back into my jammies and put on my Zebra slippers which the dogs know as my Zeeba feet (we don't say "r"s when we speak to the dogs -- Zero's name is Zewo in dogspeak). I was crashed out by 7:30. I woke up at 10 and have been lounging for most of the day. Daytime TV is horrible. I was going to try to read, but kept falling asleep. I did however make a major breakthrough in my efforts to access my work stuff remotely with my MAC. I've never been able to get it work before, but I figured it out today, so now when I telework I can be anywhere my laptop goes with a net connection. That's a pretty good deal. I might take my computer up to Seattle next weekend for Megan's Ugly Cookie Party. I'm trying to chill out for the rest of the day so I can get back to work tomorrow. There's too much to do and not enough time to do it....sound familiar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home