Friday, November 12, 2004

The Craziness of It All

Yesterday, my dad moved from Massachusetts, from the house he lived in for almost 40 years, to a 2 bedroom apartment in Davis, about 10 miles away from me. He got on a plane with his two cats, Kitty and Destiny, accompanied by my little brother from Florida, and flew out here to check things out on the West Coast. I don't know what I was thinking, but I can see my life is going to change. It's not a bad thing at all; it will just be different. Anyhow, my last few weeks have been insane trying to get an apartment together for him. I've been running all over buying lamps and kitchen stuff and a microwave and basically everything that you need to have when you start all over. Anyhow, his place looks great and he really liked it. Kitty was my cat in college, which means she's REALLY old, but she seemed to fare okay from it all. Hopefully they can figure out where the litter boxes are pretty soon... Anyhow, I have 2 more days of having my brother around, so I am going to spend as much time with him as possible. Off to the old folks home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home