Sunday, December 05, 2004

Happy December

How did it get to be December? Geez. We've had literally freezing weather here for almost a week. It seems kind of early for that. I'm wondering how I ever survived in New England and New York for my first 23 years. I 'm always cold at work, so I have broken out the scarves and turtlenecks regardless of their fashion value or lack thereof. I'm still working on my holiday shopping. I have my brother to the north and my sister-in-law taken care of. We go my brother in the south's kids taken care of, but I have to get something for him and his wife. I have some stuff for worky people, but I am still developing my Christmas classic CD for them (something which has become a bit of a tradition, in just one year). My husband's stuff is all done, my dad is done, and we still have to get stuff for the names we drew for my husband's family and all of the crazy nieces and nephews. Blah blah. I have so much work to do in the house and for work it's crazy, but first I have to go to a wedding. Joy. Run run run. Have you ever seen The Last Samurai? I finally caught it on cable and to my surprise, I actually liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home