Thursday, October 14, 2004

Long Hazy Week -- It's 5 days in 4 and more

These holiday work weeks are a killer. Because there are only 4 work days, it's like you have to jam 5 days in, and then some. I did this big transportation fair at work yesterday and made the mistake of wearing a pair of my lady shoes and I was shredded by the end of the day. I'm going to be happy when the week is over. We're having really insane smokey skies right now because there are forest fires all over the region. Today the sky around Sacramento was yellow. It looked like it was going to rain all day, but according to the weather people, there's no clouds around. Here's a cool sunset picture: Check out this view of Sacramento:

3 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Smog, meet smoke. Smoke, smog.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Marilyn said...

Oh my god! My first stranger comment on my blog!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger MeganZ said...

Pretty cool picture! Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home