Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My dog is made of donuts!

My dog Zero just got the clean bill of health from his surgeon from his TPLO Surgery last July. We took him to the doctor on Tuesday and he said that his bone was all healed and his muscle is growing back nicely, but that he's gained a little weight from this experience (haven't we all?) and he'd like to see him lose 5 or 10 pounds (we've taken to calling him sausage dog). He said that he should be able feel Zero's ribs, and what he's feeling is something that isn't muscle and isn't skin. So....I took that to mean my dog is made of donuts. Mmmmm.....donuts. We're also calling the donut dog "Devil Dog" because he has blond spots starting to sprout up on the top of his head, right where his devil horns should be. I'll have to get a picture on here. In the meantime, the Yankees have tied it up in the 12th inning and I'm missing the damn Red Sox game! Go Twins....Red Sox all the way! This is our year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home