Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I'm so dizzy...

I went to work this morning and for some reason around 10:00 I got completely dizzy. I was going to hang out and see if it got better, but decided to bail around 10:30. I have way too much stuff to do, so it was a bit of a bummer to call it a day. I got home and immediately crashed until about 6:30. Tomorrow, we're having a work picnic, so that's another three hours down the drain. I have been reading my sister-in-law's blog about her trip with my big brother (her husband, Brett) to Hawaii. I am so ready for a vacation. In a couple of weeks, Mike and I are taking off to the coast for a long weekend in Albion at this cottage we're renting. It's great because we can bring the doggies with us. I want to just chill out and relax. It's got this great view of the ocean: so it will be a welcome change of surroundings. The last time we went up this way was when we cast (some of) the old boy Blauser, aka Powder Dog, out to sea in his favorite ocean hangout, Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg. We'll go down to the same spot with Zero and Fifi and bring some more of Powder Dog with us. There's plenty to go around in that box over the fireplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home