Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The knuckleheads at work...

I've really tried my hand at self-censorship when it comes to work. I know some people there know about my blog, and the truth is, if you know me, you'll figure out that this is my blog, so I've really limited talking about work. Today, I just have to say that there are a bunch of knuckleheads at work. Now, if any strangers see this post, all they have to do is take one look at my profile and see "Government Worker Bee" and they'll be like, "Oh, of course there's knuckleheads there." That's all I am going to say. Today was a day full of knuckleheads and drama. At least it's entertaining, for a little while. I'm waiting for Barry Bond to hit his 700th home run. It hasn't happened today, but hopefully it will be soon, so I can move on to other past times. ::signing off::enemy of the knuckleheads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home