Sunday, September 12, 2004

Sundays are for laundry (and Six Feet Under)

I think I washed every piece of clothing that we owned this weekend, and the sheets and blankets and towels too. I was going non-stop since last night. Laundry has become a Sunday ritual, along with bill paying and poop recovery in the back yard. The back yard is a whole other mission we have to deal with now that fall is sort of here. The trees think it's fall although it's still in the mid to upper 90s. All the crap is falling from the neighbors trees into our yard. Mike and I hauled off 3 or 4 farm carts full of leaves and twigs and stuff from last weekend's storm (wind, wind, and more wind). That leaves Sunday evenings for Six Feet Under. Tonight was the season finale. We just got a new lineup on our cable network that includes HBO east, so I got to watch it at 6 on that channel, in case I fall asleep before the 9:00 show on HBO west is over. That show is so amazing -- again I feel let down because it will be so long before there's a new episode. Anyhow...time to pull it all together for another crazy week at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home