Monday, September 06, 2004

Laboring on Labor Day

It was great having a day off today. Mostly to catch up on some sleep, but also to get some work done away from the office. I am overwhelmed by how much work I have to do. I am preparing for a meeting on Wednesday where we have to request all of the requirements for a software development project. Some of it I could get done from home, but I will have to finish a bunch of it at work. I just needed to get the shell of the document put together so I can get cranking on it at work. Unfortunately, I think it may be over the heads of some of my co-workers, so I will have to rely on the developers for their input. My tattoo is healing nicely. I've had a fairly consistent layer of bacitracin on it since I had it done on Saturday. Tomorrow, I will switch to Lubriderm. It's gotten to that point that it should be okay and a lot easier to manage at work. Bacitracin can be pretty messy. It's starting to itch a little, so I know I'm definitely healing. I spent a lot of time looking at Blogs today. Some of them are almost as boring as mine. Some can get kind of out there. It's amazing how much content there is out there on the web...and how much of it is crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home